1. In King Leoric’s Passage, King Leoric bully the unarmed Cain, and he even let skeletons to kill Cain. Shame on him!
2. The lodge of the Enchantress Eirena is so close to New Tristram, but her daughter Leah has never been there before. This time, just for getting the door key of the church, she went there.
3. (Story extension) Because of the trick of a ghoul, the body of Lady Dunhyld was placed on three alters instead of the coffin. And when the hero helped her and placed the body beside her husband, it is her husband that crossed it. It seems that they need to build the relationship.
4. King Leoric’s crown is a necessity to kill him, but the honest man Minister Eamon as a tomb guardian elite mob exerts full strength to protect the crown. So he wants the Skeleton King to keep harming others?
5. Why beat King Skeleton? Just for finding the meteor? Begging Heidegger and finding crown, just because passage to meteor location is under King Skeleton’s throne. Poor guy!
6. The doomsday prophecy pursued by Cain and Leah turns out to be a quarrel between two angels.
7. From the beginning to the end of ACT I, I cannot judge Tyrael as a good guy. He smashed the church, revived corpse, and his sword drove the Khazra crazy. And Leah shouldered the responsibility of driving the game narrative forward. She raised question as if she has seen the script. For example, is there any connection between Khazra rebellion and the sword fragment? But to Cain, the incredible inference is proper. And he was pretty sure that there is a connection.
8. Magda appeared suddenly and guided the hero to find fragment of the sword, “You will not find the next fragment for it drops on the forbidden area that only predecessors can step on.” But Leah will know the next place to go just like a prophet for she has to drive the game narrative forward.